The Cullen Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gallery

Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Empty
Latest topics
»  The twilight saga eclipse?what did u think of it? View previous topic
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Awaiti10Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:36 am by kimerajamm

» The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Soundtrack Deluxe Edition 2010
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Awaiti10Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:35 am by kimerajamm

» INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Awaiti10Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:33 am by kimerajamm

» Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Awaiti10Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:00 pm by edward7922

» Chapter 1: Jacob
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Awaiti10Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:03 am by edward7922

» Post Which Cullen You Got here!!!!
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Awaiti10Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:58 pm by esmetcullen218

» Updates Everyone!
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Awaiti10Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:29 pm by rabia01

» NEW MOON OFFICIAL TRAILER
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Awaiti10Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 pm by rabia01

» Help Peter Facinelli (Dr Carlisle)
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Awaiti10Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:52 pm by Wendy Cullen

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Cullen Crest on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Cullen Crest on your social bookmarking website

Top posters
rabia01 (40)
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_lcapChapter 1 - Edward's Journal Voting_barChapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_rcap 
AriannaCullen (33)
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_lcapChapter 1 - Edward's Journal Voting_barChapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_rcap 
Admin (22)
Ash (9)
Karin_Vegetarian Vampire (5)
Wendy Cullen (5)
geisha (3)
kimerajamm (3)
reyaz01 (2)
edward7922 (2)

Poll

Which is the Coolest Ability?

Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_lcap52%Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_rcap 52% [ 30 ]
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_lcap9%Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_lcap26%Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_rcap 26% [ 15 ]
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_lcap7%Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_lcap7%Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 58

Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal

5 posters

Go down

Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Empty Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal

Post  Admin Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:09 pm

"Everyone thought that my family died - They were wrong. The Influenza virus killed my mother, Elizabeth and my father, Edward Masen but somehow my brother Lucas escaped. It's strange but Alice said she saw a blond Vampire to the East. Her description exactly matched his." Bella closed the black-leather, dusty book.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Vampire or Werewolf? :
  • Vampire

Crest Points : 74
People Helped : 0

https://cullencrest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal Empty Re: Chapter 1 - Edward's Journal

Post  rabia01 Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Edward walked in, cuddling Renesmee tight against his chest. I shoved the journal beneath me in an abrupt moment. Did he see me? "I'm taking Nessie over to see Carlisle, are you--" he trailed off suggestively. "Oh, I think I'll just do some cleaning up in here, its a little messy." I explained, once again gratified that I was the only one whose mind he couldn't read. "Alright, I'll be back as soon as possible." he said, then, leaned forward to kiss me. I watched them walk over to the house and waited, until I was assured they were gone. I re-opened the journal.
rabia01
rabia01
Admin
Admin

Vampire or Werewolf? :
  • Vampire

Crest Points : 89
People Helped : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Karin_Vegetarian Vampire Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:33 am

I continued reading, and read his descriptions over and over again and compared them with Alice's blond vampire. I was surprised at how similar they were, so i headed off to Carlisle and wanted some further explanations, and if there was any chance the blond vampire could had been Edward's Brother. He started to think the possibility, and talk about it with Esme. Finally we wanted to go look for the vampire, when suddenly Edward walked in with Nessie in is hands.
Karin_Vegetarian Vampire
Karin_Vegetarian Vampire

Vampire or Werewolf? :
  • Vampire

Crest Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  rabia01 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:35 pm

"Bella? I thought you were doing some cleaning up.." he said, confused. What should I say? "Umm yeah, I just had a question for Carlisle." I explained. Please don't ask what, please don't ask what- "So wh--" Edward was interrupted by Carlisle, "How is Nessie today?" he asked, changing the subject and tone of the conversation. Edward answered this time, "Oh she's great, just here for a check-up - the usual." Whoo! That was a close one. "Well you three have fun, I was just leaving." I got up and headed for the door. Carlisle and I exchanged a quick and wry glace. Edward obviously suspected something..
rabia01
rabia01
Admin
Admin

Vampire or Werewolf? :
  • Vampire

Crest Points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  reyaz01 Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:14 pm

I heaved the book back into the pile, making sure everything looked as it was. Looking through wooden panel window I saw Alice roving up to the cottage doorstep. By the time I opened the bedroom door, her image was already fixated along its opening.
- "Bella!" she huffed in a very Alice-like manner, her red lips accentuated by her pale complexion. They pursed and once again,
- "Bella, I have something to tell you." She looked serious, and I immediately felt like the weight of her words drag me to sit.......
reyaz01
reyaz01

Vampire or Werewolf? :
  • Vampire

Crest Points : 7
People Helped : 0

https://cullencrest.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  edward7922 Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:00 pm

where is the rest of the story?
edward7922